Jim McManaman, MFA CVB
A Little About Me…
If I was looking for an advisor...
They would have a compatible personality.
They would have a proven process that will help me achieve things I’ve been struggling with.
They would hold me accountable.
They would help me come up with the answers myself.
They would be a confidential sounding board.
They would have put in too many hours.
They would have been up at night worrying about finances or meeting payroll.
They would have deleted his or her paycheque to help cash flow.
They would have made bad hires.
Otherwise, someone who has been there and came out the other side with experience and knowledge not found in a course or book.
What keeps you awake at night? If you could wave a magic wand and change anything in your business, what would it be? Where are you now? Where do you want to go? How are you going to get there?
Do you have your Succession Plan and/or Exit Strategy in place? When you talk to me, you'll be speaking to someone who has 'been there, done that' and who will help you to prepare for your ultimate payday - when you cash out - or pass on your business to your successors. For an initial discussion email jim at peakgrowth dot com
What will it cost? Effective Advising, Coaching and Training should cost nothing - the tangible returns to the Business outweighing the investment in the Program.
Do the statements below sound like you? Are these the kinds of things you are saying to yourself?
1. I am always putting out fires and can't take time to plan for the future.
2. I need to enhance my productivity, but I cannot work any faster than I am.
3. I would like to make more effective decisions, but sometimes I am just brain dead.
4. I have got to do everything myself if it is going to get done right.
5. This place would fall apart if I took a vacation.
6. I need more free time - for family, friends, hobbies, or me.
7. I had no idea how much stuff I would have to take care of myself as a business owner.
8. I am always worried about what should have been done yesterday or what has to get done tomorrow - I am rarely focused.
Ultimately if you want a better business you to need a better CEO/owner. This quote by Matthew Kelly embodies this.
“Our essential purpose is to become the best version of ourselves.”
My goal is to act not only as an advisor/coach, but also as a partner, guide, and educator.
As a result, my clients are confident that their business assets align with their values, priorities, and goals. This provides an increased sense of financial well-being and life satisfaction.
I was recently interviewed by John Warrillow, author of Built to Sell and The Automatic Customer.